Developing A WordPress Site: Full Circle
WordPress Security Plugins
Post Grid Template
Post Carousel (Spectra) Post Grid
Free Tools For Every Web Designer
Free and Popular Windows Applications
BlockMeister – Block Pattern Builder
Table Of ContentsSpectra Blocks Model (Spectra Heading) Engage Your Visitors!We make fantastic pizza pies. 1-800-CALL-NOW
- Right to repair: all the latest news and updatesby Adi Robertson on May 28, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Image: The Verge The right-to-repair movement is picking up momentum across the US and the rest of the globe. Here’s the story so far. Continue reading…
- LG’s 48-inch 4K OLED gaming monitor is over $600 off right nowby Wes Davis on May 28, 2023 at 3:50 pm
LG 48GQ900 48-inch OLED gaming monitor | Image: LG The 48-inch LG UltraGear 48GQ900 is on sale at Amazon for an incredible 43 percent off from its typical $1,499.99 price right now, putting it at $852.14 before taxes for Amazon Prime members (or $896.99 for those without Prime), for nearly […]
- The odd appeal of absurdly long YouTube videos that play nothing on purposeby David Pierce on May 28, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Illustration: Alex Castro / The Verge The video’s title is, for once on YouTube, pretty straightforward: “24 hours + of pure black screen in HD!” Leaving aside the questions about the difference between standard- and high-def pure black screens, the video does what it says on the tin. […]
- Walmart’s 4K Google TV box is the best $20 deal in streamingby Chris Welch on May 28, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Most big-name competitors can’t match this new Onn box when it comes to value and what you’re getting for the money. But Dolby Vision might be missed by some. Continue reading…
- Apple’s $50 million butterfly keyboard settlement is finally approvedby Wes Davis on May 27, 2023 at 10:25 pm
People who owned MacBooks with butterfly keyboards will now get paid. | Photo by Vjeran Pavic / The Verge The $50 million settlement over Apple’s bad butterfly keyboard design got final approval by a federal court judge in California, Reuters reported yesterday. US District Court Judge […]
- A lawyer used ChatGPT and now has to answer for its ‘bogus’ citationsby Wes Davis on May 27, 2023 at 7:52 pm
OpenAI’s ChatGPT is a lot of things, but a lawyer it is not. | Illustration: The Verge Lawyers suing the Colombian airline Avianca submitted a brief full of previous cases that were just made up by ChatGPT, The New York Times reported today. After opposing counsel pointed out the […]
Thank you for visiting our sponsor. We receive a small token to help keep this site running.
Word Of The Day
- wayfere, n.
OED Word of the Day: wayfere, n. A person who travels by road; a wayfarer. Also: a fellow traveller, a travelling companion.